Monza Nova 2
"GOOD" StiWa test result with 2.0 (6/2013) Maximum side impact protection Optimal protection even for older children Depth adjustable headrest provides secure position of the head in between the side protectors - even during sleep Reinforced armrests for optimal support in the hip area SEATFIX connection means the Monza Nova 2 Seatfix secures to your vehicle's ISOFIX points providing additional stability Also available without Seatfix Comfortable seating foam adapts perfectly to the body shape and provides necessary support Air Circulation System: Ventilation system ensures comfort even on warm days Eleven way height adjustable headrest The integrated RECARO Sound System with MP3 connection means that your child can enjoy their own audio without disturbing anybody else in the car. The integrated speakers encouraging him or her to keep their head in the protective headrest area.Locate retailers
- "GOOD" StiWa test result with 1.8 (6/2013)
- Eleven way height adjustable headrest
- Speakers in the headrest for entertainment
- Comfortable seating foam adapts perfectly to the body shape and provides necessary support
- Air cushions for continuous depth adjustment of headrest
- Maximum side impact protection
- Air Circulation System: A passive ventilation system ensures comfort even on warm days
- Reinforced armrests for optimal support in the hip area
- Available with and without integrated seatfix connectors
- MP3 player pocket
Is this seat compatible with my vehicle?
A child seat without an ISOFIX or SEATFIX connection has a general approval and can be installed on any car seat that is equipped with a 3-point belt in order to secure the child and the child seat. However, we always recommend a test installation at a specialized retailer to ensure compatibility with your car before buying. Check for any space limitations, the correct fitting and the length of the 3-point belt.