0 - 18 kg | < 105 cm | i-Size R129
Zero.1 Elite i-Size
A world first: The Zero.1 Elite features an innovative, removable infant carrier providing an all in one solution for travelling on the road and with a stroller. Weighing just 2.9 kg, the carrier features a 3-point harness and an inlay for newborns whilst securing into the rotatable, extended rear facing seat, suitable up to 105 cm.Locate retailers
- Infant carrier and child seat in one product
- Weighing only 2.9 kg, the removable infant carrier* offers unlimited mobility
- HERO safety system prevents belts from slipping or twisting and makes buckling up easy
- Triple side impact protection thanks to the combination of the carrier, the seat structure and the fold-out wings
- Colour indicators for the safe combination of carrier and seat
- Integrated Isofix base for easy and safe installation
- Reboard: safe reward travelling up to 105 cm
- 360° rotatable child seat allows you to get your child in and out the car easily
- Comfortable seating foam adapts perfectly to the body shape and provides necessary support
- Height adjustable headrests with memory foam
- Flexible insert cushion for optimal, ergonomic fit
- Set recline position in both directions
Downloads & Manuals
Is the Zero.1 Elite i-Size compatible with my vehicle?
Sorry, this seat is not approved for your vehicle.
Reasons for denied approval can be:
- Limited space for the child seat
- 3-point-belt is too short
- After fixation at the car's Isofix connection the seat covers the buckle; a safe fixation with the 3-point-belt is not guaranteed any more (Group I/II/III)
- Headrest of the car is not removable and prevents the child seat from being placed correctly
- Storage compartment in the foot area does not allow installation with Isofix base (Group 0+/I)
Safety notes for using RECARO Child Seats
Child seats with an ISOfix connection:
If the vehicle has a floor storage compartment, using an Isofix base is restricted.
This is dependent on whether the support leg of the base can be placed on the floor of the storage compartment (if necessary, remove cover) or if the vehicle manufacturer offers appropriate filling elements as an accessory to prevent the lid from breaking through.
Please read your vehicle's user manual thoroughly or contact your car dealership on this subject.
If these possibilities are not given we can't confirm the safe use of an Isofix system with support leg in combination with a floor storage compartment.
Thank you for your understanding.