0 - 13 kg | 0 - 18 months | ECE Group 0/0+
The Privia was awarded test winner by Stiftung Warentest (Issue 6/2014, Group 0/0+) in combination with the RECARO SmartClick base / RECARO fix base. The total rating of 1.3 („Very Good“) is the best test result that a child safety seat has ever received from the institution. With the Privia your loved ones have the safest companion for a carefree start in life.Locate retailers
- Test winner: Privia + RECARO fix Base "VERY GOOD"
- With only 3.7 kg one of the lightest in its class
- The shoulder supports, shoulder belts and headrest form a single unit, guaranteeing the highest possible levels of safety and comfort for neck, head and shoulders.
- No slipping or twisting of the shoulder pads and belts
- Helps prevent skin irritation on the child`s head and neck
- Removable insert cushion to help support newborns
- Intuitive control elements for safe handling
- Ergonomic handle for comfortable carrying
- Secure with car's 3-point belt or with the RECARO SmartClick base / RECARO fix base (accessory)
- One handle on the back of the seat ensures easy release from the RECARO SmartClick base / RECARO fix base
- Adapters are available to use it with many brands of strollers
- Approved for the use on an aircraft
Downloads & Manuals
Is the Privia compatible with my vehicle?
Sorry, this seat is not approved for your vehicle.
Reasons for denied approval can be:
- Limited space for the child seat
- 3-point-belt is too short
- After fixation at the car's Isofix connection the seat covers the buckle; a safe fixation with the 3-point-belt is not guaranteed any more (Group I/II/III)
- Headrest of the car is not removable and prevents the child seat from being placed correctly
- Storage compartment in the foot area does not allow installation with Isofix base (Group 0+/I)
Safety notes for using RECARO Child Seats
Child seats with an ISOfix connection:
If the vehicle has a floor storage compartment, using an Isofix base is restricted.
This is dependent on whether the support leg of the base can be placed on the floor of the storage compartment (if necessary, remove cover) or if the vehicle manufacturer offers appropriate filling elements as an accessory to prevent the lid from breaking through.
Please read your vehicle's user manual thoroughly or contact your car dealership on this subject.
If these possibilities are not given we can't confirm the safe use of an Isofix system with support leg in combination with a floor storage compartment.
Thank you for your understanding.