Weighing just 4.1 kilograms, the Privia Evo is one of the lightest infant carriers on the market, making everyday life easier. In addition, it offers signature RECARO comfort and safety features for an enjoyable ride. The Privia Evo fits into the RECARO Isofix base in the car with just one click, but it can also be installed using the car’s 3-point seat belt.Locate retailers
For use in aircraft
All RECARO infant carriers have been tested by the German institute TÜV Rheinland and found suitable “for use in aircraft”*
- At only 4.1 kg the Privia Evo is one of the lightest infant carriers
- Patented HERO Harness System
- Intuitive control elements for easy and safe fixation on the RECARO fix base or with the car's 3-point belt
- Removable insert cushion to help support newborns
- Soft comfort foam and padding in the seating area
- Ergonomic handle for comfortable carrying
- All RECARO infant carriers have been tested by the German institute TÜV Rheinland and found suitable “for use in aircraft”*
- One handle on the back of the seat ensures easy release from the RECARO SmartClick base
* You must also contact your airline to clarify whether and under what circumstances your infant carrier can be used in the aircraft's cabin on a specific flight.
Downloads & Manuals
Manual RECARO Privia Evo EU
Safety instructions for use on an aircraft
Type List Stroller Infant Carriers
Using the Guardia and Privia Evo infant carriers in conjunction with strollers
Is the Privia Evo compatible with my vehicle?
Sorry, this seat is not approved for your vehicle.
Reasons for denied approval can be:
- Limited space for the child seat
- 3-point-belt is too short
- After fixation at the car's Isofix connection the seat covers the buckle; a safe fixation with the 3-point-belt is not guaranteed any more (Group I/II/III)
- Headrest of the car is not removable and prevents the child seat from being placed correctly
- Storage compartment in the foot area does not allow installation with Isofix base (Group 0+/I)
Safety notes for using RECARO Child Seats
Child seats with an ISOfix connection:
If the vehicle has a floor storage compartment, using an Isofix base is restricted.
This is dependent on whether the support leg of the base can be placed on the floor of the storage compartment (if necessary, remove cover) or if the vehicle manufacturer offers appropriate filling elements as an accessory to prevent the lid from breaking through.
Please read your vehicle's user manual thoroughly or contact your car dealership on this subject.
If these possibilities are not given we can't confirm the safe use of an Isofix system with support leg in combination with a floor storage compartment.
Thank you for your understanding.