0 - 13 kg | 0 - 18 months | ECE Group 0/0+
The RECARO Guardia combines safety, comfort and design to an infant carrier of the next generation. Whether in combination with the matching RECARO SmartClick base, the RECARO fix base or fixed with the car's belt - in the Guardia your baby is well protected and comfortable on the road from day one.Locate retailers
- At only 4.1 kg Guardia is one of the lightest seats in its class
- HERO safety system prevents belts from slipping or twisting and makes buckling up easy
- Operating elements of contrasting color for easy and safe handling
- Combination with the RECARO SmartClick base* or the RECARO fix base for comfortable installation and maximum safety
- Approved for the use on an aircraft
- The smart design creates enough space between the handle and sun canopy for comfortable carrying. The fold-out sun visors and mesh insert ensure best sun protection (UV40+) and air circulation.
- Inlay cushion for newborns
- Ergonomic handle for comfortable carrying
- Secure with car's 3-point belt or with the RECARO SmartClick base / RECARO fix base (accessory)
Downloads & Manuals
Is the Guardia compatible with my vehicle?
Sorry, this seat is not approved for your vehicle.
Reasons for denied approval can be:
- Limited space for the child seat
- 3-point-belt is too short
- After fixation at the car's Isofix connection the seat covers the buckle; a safe fixation with the 3-point-belt is not guaranteed any more (Group I/II/III)
- Headrest of the car is not removable and prevents the child seat from being placed correctly
- Storage compartment in the foot area does not allow installation with Isofix base (Group 0+/I)
Safety notes for using RECARO Child Seats
Child seats with an ISOfix connection:
If the vehicle has a floor storage compartment, using an Isofix base is restricted.
This is dependent on whether the support leg of the base can be placed on the floor of the storage compartment (if necessary, remove cover) or if the vehicle manufacturer offers appropriate filling elements as an accessory to prevent the lid from breaking through.
Please read your vehicle's user manual thoroughly or contact your car dealership on this subject.
If these possibilities are not given we can't confirm the safe use of an Isofix system with support leg in combination with a floor storage compartment.
Thank you for your understanding.